- Bulk Items In Piles Or Bagged Loose Items Unless Piled In Middle Of Room(Loose Items Must Be Bagged)
- Lumber, Metal, Block, Sheetrock, Plaster, Construction Material, Furniture, Household / Garage/ Shed / Hazardous Items* (Asbestos Not Accepted), And Yard Debris,
- Curbside Discounts Available
- 2000Lbs Included*
- 16 Yards Of Space (8 Pickup Trucks)
What’s NOT Included?
- Large Stand Alone Items Are Not Included (Hot Tubs, Atvs, Etc. Please Use Large Stand Alone Items Here )
- Any Demolition Is Not Included
- Loose Items That We Would Need To Bag Are Not Included (Example Loose Clothes Or Small Items Must Be Bagged) Unless Piled In Center Of Room
- Apartment Clear Out Or Eviction Services Not Included In This Service Please Check Eviction Services Here
Upon Checkout We Will Reach Out To You To Schedule Your Junk Removal!
Please Text Us A Picture Of The Junk To 518-351-7055 Or Use The Upload Form Under Your Profile When You Log In To This Website.
****Price Is For 2000lbs Or Less Weight Over 2000lbs Will Be Invoiced And Sent To The Customer Upon Completion Of Work** Hazardous Waste Consists Of Tires, Paint, Stain, Lacquer, Thinner, Batteries & Flammable Items (Gas, Oil, Fuel)**
Curbside 5% Discount is valid for customers who place items that curbside has been selected for and agrees to place all checkout items outside their location in the front yard, driveway, sidewalk, or curb for pick up on agreed upon scheduled date. Customer does not have to be present if items are placed outside and, on the order, / job form on scheduled date. If Items are not placed in the agreed upon location on the date of service, the company will reach out to the customer via call and/or text and email to collect the discounted amount to complete the junk job order. If the customer refuses or will not contact the company within a reasonable time of 30 minutes, the company will retain the initial 5% from discount and an additional 10 % fee on top of the above cancelation policy.
This purchase is for the removal of the item (or a similar item) to the above photo. We are not selling the actual product above in the photo. The pricing assumes the item is deemed reasonably accessible by The Junk Removal Crew, and that there are no unusual or difficult circumstances required to remove this item from the premises. This also assumes the item does need to be dismantled. If the item does not meet these requirements, The Junk Removal Crew has the right to cancel the order or offer an updated quote. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 518-351-7055.
**The Junk Removal Crew will not disconnect utilities (Including electrical wiring, or plumbing) or make structural changes to remove items. Please make sure your items are disconnected and removed from the cabinetry or housing prior to your scheduled pickup**