The Junk Removal Crew 
Refund & Cancelation Policy

Refund & Cancelation Policy. These Standard Terms and Conditions (“Standard Terms”), together with the applicable invoice, constitute the SERVICE AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) by and between The Junk Removal Crew operated by Cerasia Enterprises inc., a New York corporation (“Company”) and “Customer”, whose name, and address(es) are set forth in the invoice. JUNK REMOVAL SERVICES. Company agrees to collect and remove from Customer’s home, office or other designated location (“Premises”), the items (“Customer Materials”) set forth in the Work Order (hereinafter the “Services”).

    CANCELLATION.

1)If a Junk Job Order is paid and Not scheduled, Customer may cancel Customer’s Junk Job Order without penalty or charge.

2)If Company cancels job or can not be present on agreed upon date provided, Customer may cancel Customer’s Junk Job Order without penalty or charge.

3)If Customer Reschedules prior to 48 hours of scheduled date the company will honor the agreement and reschedule free of charge.

4)If Customer Cancels Junk Job Order after scheduled date has been agreed upon prior to 48 hours in advance of Junk Job Order, a 25% Cancelation Fee will be issued and the remaining 75% will be refunded to Customers credit or debit card.

5)If Customer Cancels Junk Job Order after scheduled date has been agreed upon Prior to  Junk Job but less than 48  hours in advance of Junk Job Order, a 50% Cancelation Fee will be issued and the remaining 50% will be refunded to Customers credit or debit card.

6)Customer cancelations must be provided in written notice to Company at Support@CerasiaEnterprises.com or call 518-351-7055 not later than 7:00 a.m. local time on the day of the pick-up date set forth by the agreed upon scheduling. By placing order and selecting agree to terms and condition the Customer agrees to the above cancelation policy.